Contrary to the decision of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan on April 3, 2016 in a peaceful and goodwill manner to suspend unilaterally counter and responsive measures, Armenian armed forces targeting densely populated residential areas and civilians continue to fire at the positions of Azerbaijan’s Armed Forces along the line of contact, particularly in the direction of Tartar and Aghdara districts with artillery and other heavy weapons.
The Republic of Armenia bears full responsibility for counter measures that the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan may be obliged to take in order to guarantee the safety of civilians densely residing in the territories adjacent to the contact line area.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- Visa requirements
- Visa-free countries
- Illegal visits to Nagorno Karabakh
- Visa facilitation for citizens of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain and Sultanate of Oman
- Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on simplifying visa prosedures for foreigners and stateless persons arriving in the Republic of Azerbaijan with the aim to organize and hold the World Chess Olympiad
- Information on visa facilitation for citizens of several countries