Contrary to the decision of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan on April 3, 2016 in a peaceful and goodwill manner to suspend unilaterally counter and responsive measures, Armenian armed forces targeting densely populated residential areas and civilians continue to fire at the positions of Azerbaijan’s Armed Forces along the line of contact, particularly in the direction of Tartar and Aghdara districts with artillery and other heavy weapons.
The Republic of Armenia bears full responsibility for counter measures that the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan may be obliged to take in order to guarantee the safety of civilians densely residing in the territories adjacent to the contact line area.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- Visa requirements
- Visa-free countries
- Illegal visits to Nagorno Karabakh
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Visa facilitation for citizens of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom of Bahrain and Sultanate of Oman
- List of states whose citizens can be issued visas at international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Consular Section working hours